The name was given to us by God, 2 and as it signifies those who keep the seventh-day Sabbath and look forward to imminent return of our Lord, Davidians would most definitely qualify as Seventh-day Adventists. But taking it further, since there are a number of churches who keep the Sabbath andStart reading1446 Views
Where Did It Come From? A Brief History of the Shepherd's Rod The fact that you have gone this far, may just mean that you are willing to at least give fairness a try.History may not be the most important aspect of our treatise, but before delving into the doctrines, one of the very importStart reading1046 Views
FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS OF DAVIDIAN SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS Emerging in 1930 from within the Seventh-day Adventist denomination ("the church of the Laodiceans"), the Davidian Seventh-day Adventist Association has ever been committed to the prophetic work (predicted in Isaiah 52:1) of prepariStart reading8151 Views
- FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS OF DAVIDIAN SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS
- IS THE SDA CHURCH BABYLON?
- WHO IS A SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST?
- THE SHEPHERD’S ROD MESSAGE, IS IT TRUTH OR ERROR?
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE SHEPHERD’S ROD
- CAN ADVENTISTS BE AROUND IF THERE IS A SLAUGHTER?
- THE HARVEST
- 144,000 LITERAL OR SYMBOLIC?
- DID ENOCH KNOW ABOUT THE FLOOD?