The Earth After Millennium Concerns have been raised about one of the Rod’s teaching on the state of the earth immediately after the millennium. The idea that the lost will come up on a pristine earth, instead of a devastated one, and live one hundred years prioStart reading10876 Views
One of the principal and most controversial subjects of the Shepherd’s Rod is its teaching on Ezekiel Chapter Nine. The Rod contends that the sealing and slaughter recorded in Ezekiel Nine is a literal or physical event that will take place within the ranks of Seventh-Start reading765 Views
The name was given to us by God, 2 and as it signifies those who keep the seventh-day Sabbath and look forward to imminent return of our Lord, Davidians would most definitely qualify as Seventh-day Adventists. But taking it further, since there are a number of churches who keep the Sabbath andStart reading2544 Views
Where Did It Come From? A Brief History of the Shepherd's Rod The fact that you have gone this far, may just mean that you are willing to at least give fairness a try.History may not be the most important aspect of our treatise, but before delving into the doctrines, one of the very importStart reading2483 Views
FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS OF DAVIDIAN SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS Emerging in 1930 from within the Seventh-day Adventist denomination ("the church of the Laodiceans"), the Davidian Seventh-day Adventist Association has ever been committed to the prophetic work (predicted in Isaiah 52:1) of prepariStart reading19378 Views
- FUNDAMENTAL BELIEFS OF DAVIDIAN SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS
- WACO A BLESSING IN THE MIDST OF THE LAND !
- THE EARTH AFTER MILLENNIUM
- IS THE MESSAGE INFALLIBLE?
- WILL THE SEA EXIST IN THE NEW EARTH?
- WORK FOR THE CHURCH OR THE WORLD?
- THE SHEPHERD’S ROD MESSAGE, IS IT TRUTH OR ERROR?
- WHO IS A SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTIST?
- A BRIEF HISTORY OF THE SHEPHERD’S ROD
- WILL ROD BELIEVERS SLAY SEVENTH-DAY ADVENTISTS?